We Are Samsung Care Takers!
Now here is its definitive guide because you can find the perfect place to turn off a Samsung TV without a remote or how to turn on a Samsung TV without a remote because the cells were down or the remote is broken or stopped working. Anything could be the reason but here is how you can turn on/off the Samsung TV without a remote.
In every smart TV just like Samsung, there are some manual buttons and controls over there so when you click on these buttons there are certain things that you can perform in order to switch on or off Samsung TV.
How to Turn On/Turn Off Samsung TV Without Remote
To turn on a Samsung TV without a remote, you can use the physical buttons on the TV itself. The location of these buttons varies depending on the model of your TV, but they are typically located on the bottom or side of the TV.
As you can see in the screenshots the power buttons of Samsung TV were generally located at the center at the bottom of the TV.
To Find Power Buttons
To find the power button, look for a button with the power symbol (On/Off). Once you have found the power button, press and hold it for a few seconds to turn on the TV.
To Turn off with no remote Samsung Smart TV
To turn off the Samsung TV, simply press and hold the power button again for a few seconds.
Now, on some Samsung TVs, to turn it off without using the remote, you have to press and hold the power button. You might then see some icons, such as power off, channel up, channel down, volume up, and volume down.
Every time you press the button, it will switch from the current icon to the icon to the right. So, if you start at power off and press the button once, it will switch to channel up. Press it again, and it will switch to channel down. Press it again, and so on.
To turn off the TV, simply get the cursor to the power off icon and press the physical button. This will turn off the TV without the remote controller.
Tips and Tricks for Samsung TV Without Remote Controls
Here are some additional tips for turning on and off a Samsung TV without a remote:
- If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you can also use the SmartThings app on your smartphone or tablet to control your TV. To do this, you will need to download and install the SmartThings app from the App Store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, you can follow the instructions to connect your TV to the app. Once your TV is connected, you can use the SmartThings app to turn on and off the TV, as well as control other functions such as the volume, channel, and input source.
- If you have a Samsung TV that is compatible with voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant, you can also use voice commands to turn on and off the TV. For example, you could say “Alexa, turn on the TV” or “Hey Google, turn off the TV.”
- If you are unable to turn on the TV using the physical buttons or a voice assistant, you can try unplugging the TV from the power outlet and then plugging it back in. This will only work if the TV is currently on. When you unplug the TV and plug it back in, it will automatically restart.
If you are still having trouble turning on or off your Samsung TV without a remote, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
Below is the step-by-step method of how you can turn your Samsung TV on without using the remote or how you can turn off your Samsung TV without using the remote.
- How to Fix OneUi Lag on Any Samsung Device
- Samsung Fast Charging Not Working : Fix it Using this Method!
To summarize, there are a few different ways to turn off a Samsung TV without a remote. You can use the physical buttons on the TV itself, the SmartThings app, or a voice assistant such as Alexa or Google Assistant. If you are unable to turn off the TV using any of these methods, you can try unplugging the TV from the power outlet and then plugging it back in.
Moreover, you can get a new remote from the market nearby or you can order it online.
It is important to have a backup plan in case you lose or break your remote. By knowing how to turn off your TV without a remote, you can avoid being inconvenienced if something happens to your remote.